Saturday, November 27, 2010

To Be Decided....And That's Final!


So as you may have noticed, I still have not come up with a final name for my blog (for those of you who haven’t noticed, its been titled “TBD” this whole time).  Well, that all changes today.  From today forth, the title of my blog will be…TBD (I know, kind of anticlimactic, right?).  Now, before you jump on me for being “unoriginal,” let me explain myself.  I have been searching high and low for a title that would be both clever and fitting for my personality, but the more I looked at my life and blog, the more I started to understand that I already had a fitting title.  You see, my life thus far has been nothing short of unpredictable (at least he past few years have been), so I decided why not just call it what it is: “To Be Decided.” 

On a lighter note, I’d like to send a birthday shout out to my dad, William (November 21) and my mom, Rhonda (November 27), love you guys!  Also good luck to my girlfriend, Julia, as she competes in the Canada Cup of swimming in Toronto this weekend (I’ll be there watching, so if you don’t hear from me for a while, I’m probably frozen somewhere in Canada..).

Well, that’s all I’ve got for now Internet World, so until next time: “Be good.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment